$3500 Sign on Bonus
Job Description Summary : Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need us.
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
The Membership Call Center Lead provides general support to the membership department by completing various daily assignments and other duties as assigned. They assist the in-house sales team by offering leadership, additional direction and support. They will work closely with the Call Center Managers, Call Center Supervisors and Leads.
• Provides leadership support to Retention, Membership, and Processing Specialists.
• Provides customer service to resolve complaints.
• Provides product and service information by answering questions and offering assistance.
• Improves results by recommending changes and enforcing changes.
• Assists with call center daily duties, overall productivity, monthly incentives, employee questions, and concerns.
• Maintains and completes daily, weekly, and monthly reports as needed.
• Provides support to Call Center Manager as needed.
• Provides support to Membership Specialist and Retention Specialist Supervisor as needed.
• Provides support to Membership Processing Supervisor as needed.
• Any additional tasks that may be needed.
• Completes daily bonus reports
• Accurately provides information to Membership Specialist and Retention Specialist supervisor as it pertains to the in-house sales teams.
• Assists with hiring, training, and onboarding of new employees.
• Assists with opening and closing of the Membership building when needed.
• Perform other duties as assigned
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Some college preferred but not required
• 2 years customer service and management experience preferred
• Knowledge of relevant software applications including Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
• Basic computer and minor technology understanding such as fax and copy machine
• Knowledge of basic accounting procedures
• Typing | Job Description : GUIDING VALUES AND BEHAVIORS
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
• Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
• One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can alone.
• Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress.
• Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
• Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
• Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve.
Upon acceptance of offer and joining the GMR family, you will be required to submit your Covid-19 vaccination status of either vaccinated or not vaccinated.
PLEASE NOTE: COVID-19 vaccination is NOT a condition of employment, or for consideration for employment with the GMR Family of Companies. However, upon acceptance of offer and joining the GMR family, you will be required to submit your COVID-19 vaccination status of either vaccinated or not vaccinated.
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled