Job Description Summary : We invite you to join a team of highly skilled emergency medical professionals and leaders!
Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need us.
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
The SPV Paramedic CCT NE is responsible for day-to-day supervisor operations including the facilitation of internal communication between field staff and management, outside agency interface, system status monitoring, facilitating short-term scheduling needs, equipment and supply maintenance, as well as other operational support functions as assigned by the Station Operations Manager. Success can be realized by ensuring internal and external customer satisfaction, developing/retaining a profitable market share, increasing non-acquisition growth, and embracing GMR’s mission.
• Direct, monitor, communicate with and evaluate all field employees in his/her assigned area.
• Liaison with patients, public safety agencies, training institutions, hospital personnel and other system users.
• Ensure maintenance of quality field operations through daily contact, oversight, communication and evaluation. Prepare employee evaluations and field crew contact reports.
• Ensure PCR’s and other field paperwork is 100% reconciled daily in conjunction with the PCR processing.
• Ensure 100% of operational response exceptions are brought to closure with appropriate action.
• Provide staff counseling and guidance and information regarding AMR operations.
• Promptly investigates incidents involving assigned units or personnel, including, filing of internal/external reports and counseling staff.
• Ensure maintenance of adequate levels of staffing, equipment and medical supplies for field units.
• Implement and enforce company policies and standards.
• Perform direct ALS patient care activities.
• Maintain communication with other agencies and departments.
• Serve on committees with other departments to set policies and generate ideas.
• Perform other related duties as required.
• Prepare reports and manages projects as assigned.
• Maintain availability during disaster situations or mass casualty incidents and assist in any capacity needed.
• Attend scheduled meetings as required.
• High school diploma or equivalent (GED). Some advanced education preferred.
• Current state Paramedic License.
• Possess a valid State Driver’s License.
• Current CCT, BCLS, ACLS, PALS or PEPP, BTLS or PHTLS Provider Certification (where applicable or required by contract).
• Driving record in compliance with AMR Safety and Driving policy.
Two years field experience as a Paramedic, prior EMS management/mentoring/preceptor experience. | Job Description : WORKING CONDITIONS AND MENTAL/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
• Occasionally: Works with others, extended day.
• Frequently: Works alone, face-to-face contact with others.
• Constantly: Works around others, verbal contact with others, inside.
• Occasionally: Walking inside, carrying no greater than 25 pounds, kneeling, stooping, bending, and leaning.
• Frequently: Hearing/listening, clear speech, touching, typing.
• Constantly: Sitting, seeing, reading.
• Occasionally: Analyzing, simple math skills, judgment, and decision-making.
• Frequently: Simple writing and math skills
• Constantly: Simple reading, clerical
GUIDING VALUES AND BEHAVIORS
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
• Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
• One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can alone.
• Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress.
• Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
• Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
• Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve.
Reports to: Station MGT
Interrelationships: Operations/Operations Management
If your passion is helping to build a better tomorrow in the EMS community, apply today!
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled