Job Description Summary : Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need us.
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
The Account Executive will serve as a liaison to existing customers. This Executive is responsible for ensuring positive client relations, high customer service standards, maximizing services at each facility and the identification of new and potential business. Account Executive may also have additional responsibilities for designated large accounts, and have management responsibilities for other Account Representatives where applicable.
• Initiate and maintain routine contacts (to include visits, phone calls and mailings) to existing clients in order to ensure smooth working relationships (field based marketing).
• When applicable, hire, train and manage the day-to-day activities of Account Representatives.
• Build solid relationships with personnel at various facilities in order to promote services and assist in the identification of new business opportunities.
• Work with Operations, Business Development and the Communication Center(s) to develop and implement Service Promise Plans.
• Responsible for the gathering of information regarding competition and have thorough understanding of competitors in assigned Operating Area.
• Work with Business Development in developing effective communication and marketing material (for internal and external purposes).
• Demonstrate a professional approach to creating value and gaining confidence in Lifeguard services from customers.
• Assist operations in the development of systems that encourage feedback from crews regarding barriers in service and service incidents.
• Works with Business Development to create and implement an aggressive Operational Growth & Customer Retention (OGCR) plan.
• Respond to, document and ensure follow up to all service inquiries received from internal and external customers in a timely and thorough manner.
• Participate in new employee orientation regarding the importance and goals of Lifeguard’s Customer Service Policies/Procedures.
• Provide weekly updates on customer interactions.
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
• Adherence to and compliance with information systems security is everyone’s responsibility. It is the responsibility of every computer user to know and follow Information Systems security policies and procedures. Attend Information Systems security training, when offered. Report information systems security problems.
Education And Related Work Experience
• BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business, or related field preferred.
• Must possess at least one (1) or more years business/private sector experience with demonstrated Leadership skills
• Combination of education and experience considered
Licenses, Registrations or Certifications
• Valid state drivers' license. | Job Description :
GUIDING VALUES AND BEHAVIORS
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
• Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
• One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can alone.
• Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress.
• Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
• Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
• Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve.