More Information about this Job
Job Description Summary : Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need us.
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
The Manager of Membership Sales is responsible for hiring, training, and the day-to-day workflow of the Membership Call Center. They ensure that customer service and production standards are met and maintained. They develop and motivate staff, and ensures that they have the necessary resources to perform their jobs. The Manager of Membership Sales also oversees daily deposits, electronic funds transactions, file room, information storage and retrieval, incoming and outgoing mail and data entries. They are always looks for ways to improve performance of the Membership Call Center by identifying and implementing work efficiencies through process improvement techniques.
• Supervises and manages daily activities of Membership Call Center employees
• Oversees Help Desk for Membership Sales Managers with new business submissions
• Oversees “E-FAX” processes and communication to the field
• Oversees the Electronic Funds Transaction team, and develops best practices for check by phone processing
• Sets and maintains production standards, along with monitoring turnaround time business processing
• Respond to member questions and concerns
• Oversees routine data entry, mail, and filing as necessary
• Provides exceptional internal and external customer service
• Processes quarterly and monthly reports
• Other duties as assigned
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Some college preferred but not required
• Two years customer service preferred
• Two years management experience
Knowledge and Skills
• Office support
• Basic computer understanding
• Basic math skills | Job Description : GUIDING VALUES AND BEHAVIORS
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
• Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
• One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can alone.
• Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress.
• Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
• Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
• Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve.
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed