Job Description Summary : We invite you to join a team of highly skilled medical professionals!
Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need us.
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
The FTO provides Pre-hospital care staff with the support, information education and training necessary to provide high-quality Pre-hospital and inter-facility care. Field Training Officers must posses the ability to perform thorough employee evaluations. Field Training Officers are able to quickly and efficiently communicate solutions for improvement to employees in the evaluation/remediation process. Field Training Officers act as a resource to all field and management staff that has clinical, policy, or protocol questions.
• Make recommendations to the Clinical Education Manager to improve various aspects of the training and QA/QI programs (This may include changes in specific study materials, technology, and standard operating policies, procedures, education and training
• Communicate company goals and standards of excellence through exemplary daily job performance, attitude, initiative, and demeanor
• Provide exemplary patient care and customer service
• Reinforce and uphold the goals and objectives of the new employee orientation program
• Identify, evaluate and/or remediate individuals who are not meeting and exceeding AMR performance standards
• Conduct field training, education, evaluation and remediation of new and continuing employees
• Provide classroom instruction in a variety of pre-hospital care related subjects
• Help transitional employees to define basic skills and functions
• Act as an educational resource for field employees and management
• Facilitate the smooth transition for new-hire employees as well as continuing employees with expanding and/or changing job responsibilities
• Identify risk components and take the appropriate action
• Provide detailed paperwork on all activities
• Assess each call situation to determine best course of action and appropriate protocol
• Provide detailed paperwork on all activities to the appropriate management staff
• Communicate with patient and loved ones to provide information and assurance that care is being given and to show compassion
• Act as team leader and take responsibility for scene management as needed
• Drive the ambulance or provide map-reading support to minimize call response time
• Current on certifications
• Coach and educate partners of new and changing information as necessary
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
Current County EMT or EMT-P Certification, current State-approved CPR Certification, current ALS and/or BLS card, current Driver’s License
Education: High school diploma or GED
Instructor Certification, effective oral, written, and inter-personal communication skills, proficient understanding of Operation and County protocols, geography, company policies and procedures and our Health and Safety Manual
Organized, Analytical / Problem Solving, Self-motivated / Adaptable
Ability to work as part of a team | Job Description :
WORKING CONDITIONS AND MENTAL/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Decision making, listening, communication, stress, problem solving, comprehension
GUIDING VALUES AND BEHAVIORS
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
• Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
• One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can alone.
• Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress.
• Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
• Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
• Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve.
Reports to: Operations Supervisor
Interrelationships: Department Leadership and all other employees
If your passion is providing excellent medical support and training, apply today!