Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need us.
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
The Paramedic responds to emergent and non-emergent requests for medical assistance and delivers high quality patient care, treatment and customer service in the most expedient, professional, safe, caring and cost effective manner possible within the prescribed scope of practice, established protocols and Company policies.
Our company can offer you:
Flexible schedule -day and night shifts (10-12) hours
401(k) with Company Match
Employee Discount Programs
Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance is available to full-time employees
• Must be able to successfully pass Physical Agility Test
• Aptitudes required for work of this nature are good physical stamina, endurance, and body condition that would not be adversely affected by frequently having to walk, stand, lift, carry, and balance at times.
• Must be able to lift, drag, hoist, and carry different types of equipment and other objects.
• High school diploma or equivalent (GED). Some advanced education preferred.
• Current state Paramedic License.
• Possess a valid State Driver’s License.
• Current BCLS, ACLS, PALS or PEPP, BTLS or PHTLS Provider Certification (where applicable or required by contract).
• Driving record in compliance with AMR Safety and Driving policy.
Our Paramedics must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
• Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
• One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can alone.
• Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress.
• Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
• Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
• Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve.
Salary $20.71 - $22.26
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled
The Company offers benefit eligible employees medical, dental and vision coverage as well as Paid Time Off, disability plans, paid holidays and a 401(k) retirement plan.
Salary: $19.71 - $21.18