Job Description Summary : Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need us.
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
As a Recruiting Coordinator you will work closely with our applicants and Hiring Managers to support the growth of our fast-paced organization. This role is an integral partner for maintaining the data integrity of our Applicant Tracking System (ATS), the daily operations of our interview schedules and calendar, and being the face of Recruiting at American Medical Response.
Candidate experience will be your mantra. You really will be the hub and driver of our recruiting operations and will be our invaluable partner in helping guide candidates through the recruiting process.
This job begins when applicants first respond to a job opening and ends when the position is filled.
• Responsible for the full cycle recruitment efforts including posting employment requisitions at the request of Operations Managers/HRBP/Recruiting Manager and coordinating with Operations and applicants to schedule skills testing and interviews.
• Responsible for reviewing the information provided on a prospective employee's application to determine the suitability of the applicant for employment, if needed, and to provide recommendations based on the qualifications of candidates and Operation to advance candidate through pipeline.
• Collect information from applicants such as identification (proof of employment), certifications and driving abstracts.
• Assist in orientation of new employees, including the related clerical aspects of employment, such as completing new hire paperwork, collecting I-9 documentation, the employee's starting date and the requisition the employee is filling, etc.
• Will act as a liaison for the pre-employment and new hire processes with MyHRconnection.
• Will act as liaison with area employment agencies, preparation and liaison with advertising agencies, liaison with temporary agencies, employee referral program.
• Responsible for coordination of recruitment efforts with Recruiting Manager and HRBP.
• May be responsible for attending local recruiting events, career fairs, school visits.
• Provide clerical and data entry back up to HRBP such as scanning and filing.
• Responsible for maintaining termination distribution lists for Operations.
• Other clerical and/or administrative duties and special projects may be assigned
• Willing to travel
• Familiar with the San Bernardino County and surrounding area(s).
• Perform other duties as assigned
• High school diploma or GED
• A minimum of three years experience in recruitment/selection, affirmative action plan administration, development of staffing models, and employment law application. Applicant is expected to have knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and policies within the HR field.
• A basic understanding of the Company's organizational structure as well as an extensive knowledge of personnel policy and procedure and federal and state laws regarding employment practices
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with employees and the general public, to maintain confidentiality in daily operations, to conduct daily duties in a professional appearance and manner.
• Experience with ATS applications, ideally iCIMS.
• Heavy scheduling within Outlook shared and Google Calendars.
• Familiarity with Oracle system (preferred).
• Experience working with teams located in multiple counties.
• Knowledge of business office operations, of filing and administrative clerical operations. | Job Description :
WORKING CONDITIONS AND MENTAL/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
GUIDING VALUES AND BEHAVIORS
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
• Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
• One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can alone.
• Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress.
• Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
• Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
• Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve.
Reports to: Manager Recruiting
Interrelationships: Human Resources, Operations, Public