We invite you to join a team of highly skilled professionals, making a difference by finding the next generation of EMS professionals of every day!
Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need us.
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
This individual has the primary responsibility of ensuring that the staffing needs of the Company are continuously met. The recruiting activities include development of recruiting plans that include traditional employment sources and resources as well as identification of appropriate job fairs to attend, interviewing strategies and techniques, and the development of creative hiring strategies. You’ll lead the way expanding our business as you identify and build strong relationships in the industry.
• Partner with Operations to understand their staffing needs. In conjunction with local management, develop effective relationships with outside organizations to foster community relations and generate applicants.
• Develop specific and targeted creative recruitment strategies using a variety of means in order to identify and develop candidates from various sources
• Utilizes various recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates
• Develop cost-effective recruitment strategies based on business and departmental goals and needs analysis.
• Responsible for the professional appearance and content of postings.
• Advertise and promote open positions using social media and marketing.
• Extensively attends recruiting events, job fairs, etc.
• Meeting with educational institutions with EMS programs to create strong relationships
• Conduct presentations to local organizations and candidates regarding employment opportunities, Company culture, benefits, and growth opportunities.
• Assessing applicant’s knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions
• Assist applicants when needed with the application process.
• Maintain contact with potential candidates.
• Ensure all aspects of recruitment process comply with affirmative action reporting.
• Assist with New Hire Orientation when required.
• Two-year experience in recruitment/selection and related employment law practices preferred.
• Advanced social media skills with both organic and sponsored recruiting advertising preferred.
• High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or equivalent HR Generalist work preferred.
• Comfortable and confident speaking in front of groups of people
• Strong communication, written and interpersonal skills.
• Strategic thinking & ability to execute results.
• Ability to overcome objections.
• Adaptability and flexibility to support the organization’s growth.
• Excellent work ethic.
• Good attitude and desire to make a difference.
• High degree of integrity & professionalism
• Organizational and daily work priority skills
• Ability to take charge
• Work with minimal supervision
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
• Energetic and magnetic personality
• Strong interviewing skills
• Sales skills
• Strong Networking ability
• Valid Driver’s License.
• Driving record in compliance with AMR Safety and Driving policy.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND MENTAL/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee may work inside an office and non-smoking environment, with other members of the office staff.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Ability to travel far distances in car/airplane to attend job fairs and visit partner colleges.
• The job can come with high pressure and expectations since a recruiter is responsible for ensuring a high-quality workforce.
• Ability to maintain poise under pressure and feel comfortable meeting with and speaking with new people often.
• Aptitudes required for work of this nature are good physical stamina, endurance, and body condition that would not be adversely affected by frequently having to walk, stand, lift, carry, and balance at times.
• Must be able to lift, drag, hoist, and carry different types of recruiting material and other objects up to 100 lbs.
GUIDING VALUES AND BEHAVIORS
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
• Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
• One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can alone.
• Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress.
• Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
• Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
• Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve.
Reports to: Manager Recruiting
Interrelationships: Operations, Human Resources, Outside Agencies
If you have a passion for recruiting the next generation of our workforce, you have the drive to succeed and the skills to deliver where every day counts, apply today!
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled