Job Description Summary : Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need us. With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response. JOB SUMMARY The Overhaul Mechanics inspect and overhaul Bell components. They perform non-destructive testing of all components requiring overhaul and aid with record entries and maintain inspection forms. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/DUTIES • Maintain component history records Maintain inspection forms and work orders • Inspect and overhaul Bell components • Perform non-destructive inspections on components to be overhauled • Assist with facility maintenance as required • Maintain component history records • Maintain inspection forms and work orders Inspect and overhaul Bell components • Perform non-destructive inspections on components to be overhauled • Assist with facility maintenance as required • Performs other duties as assigned QUALIFICATIONS | Job Description :
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
GUIDING VALUES AND BEHAVIORS
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
• Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
• One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can alone.
• Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress.
• Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
• Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
• Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve.