Perform high quality work in a timely manner as assigned and according to work orders while adhering to automotive industry standards.
- Perform oil changes and replace filters
- Complete our Level I Inspection and follow through according to company procedures
- Drive responsibly and follow laws while picking up parts, transporting customers and/or their vehicles
- Keep work areas clean at all times and other areas as needed or requested
- Put Used Tires and Batteries in designated places immediately after work is done
- Work in harmony with the production schedule including meeting deadlines
- Communicate with Service Writer regarding when you are in and out, priority of tasks, delegation of assignments
Must be a highly motivated team player with attention to detail, have good communication and writing skills and is focused on maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Driver's license with satisfactory driving record
- Experience preferred
- Working knowledge of standard shop equipment and tools
- I-CAR or other certifications a plus
- Personnel are frequently required to walk, sit, climb, crawl, kneel, bend, stoop, lift, talk, see, hear, feel, use clear speech and operate machinery
- Ability to employ discretion and confidentiality in sensitive areas