WORKING CONDITIONS AND MENTAL/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Exerts up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects,involves sitting, walking or standing for brief periods of time.
Flexible, able to adjust to change
Able to provide direction to others
Committed to safety and delivery of standards in patient care
Must possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to effectively deal with staff and present information to management
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
Possess the ability to elicit staff involvement, and positive approach to problem solving
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret health and flight-related journals and job specific legal documents
Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and employees
Mathematical Skills: Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Reasoning: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
GUIDING VALUES AND BEHAVIORS
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
• Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
• One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can alone.
• Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress.
• Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
• Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
• Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve.
If your passion is flying and you have the skills to deliver patient care in missions where every second counts, apply today!