Job Title: Licensed Practical Nurse
Reports To: Nurse Manager
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
The LPN provides support to the clinical function of the operation by providing occupational health support to the local operations and neighboring regions as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide clinical and administrative support for staff, management, and office operations.
- Monitor and update immunization records of employees.
- Administer vaccines to employees as appropriate per MPD orders.
- Place and read TB tests for all new hires.
- Comply with legal regulations to maintain a safe, secure, and healthy work environment for employees and patients.
- Provide pandemic and infection control support to staff in local and neighboring regions.
- Monitor supplies and place inventory orders.
- Practice common safety hazards and precautions.
- Maintain medical records.
- Communicate needs with nurse manager.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current, unrestricted license to practice as a licensed practical nurse in the state of Washington.
- CPR certification
- Previous occupational health experience preferred
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Highly motivated, self-starter with dedication to excellent patient care and customer service.
- Knowledge of medical practice and medical terminology.
- Skill in identifying and resolving problems.
- Knowledge of clinical processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of medical equipment and instruments.
- Ability to use good reasoning and judgement and act calmly in emergency situations.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and non-verbally.
- Ability to maintain patient and business confidentiality.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.