SANTA CLARA COUNTY
Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need us.
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
Member of daily operations team. Responsible for leadership of fleet and materials team members and for ensuring fleet maintenance and readiness, unit stock and basic facilities maintenance. Liaison to all departments for purchasing, maintenance and other support. | Job Description :
- Oversee inventory purchases
- Maintain par levels for all equipment
- Conduct and/or supervise annual and biannual inventory reconciliations
- Oversee the department’s financial management programs and monitor the department budget
- Establish and maintain a professional and proactive rapport with all managers, local vendors, governmental agencies, and employees
- Oversee the full and complete compliance with equipment tracking and fleet management
- Maintain fleet readiness; provide clear reporting on incidents and trends
- Oversee the repair and maintenance of all company assets
- Oversee the controlled substance program
- Conduct new product evaluations
- Create and implement a loss prevention program
- Coordinate with regulatory agencies to meet all local, state and federal requirements related to fleet, equipment and controlled substances
- Requires lifting of parts, tools and equipment weighing up to 75 pounds
- Minimum of two years of experience in a supervisory or managerial capacity, preferably in the EMS/Ambulance industry
- Computer skills that include proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and any other programs required by the position
- Basic mechanical understanding of vehicles and equipment
- Proven expertise in relationship management
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience in the corporate environment
- Experience in purchasing, inventory control and budgetary management
- Familiarity with OSHA requirements.
If your passion is helping those in need and you have the skills to deliver patient care in missions where every second counts, apply today!