Palm Springs, CA
Reports To: Operations Manager
FLSA Status: Non Exempt
Internal Applicants please apply through the GMR Employee Career Portal, accessible through gmr.okta.com.
The Scheduling Coordinator is responsible for scheduling field and special events personnel, processing hours worked, and providing payroll with required reports and hours worked in a timely and accurate manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management and oversight over all daily and biweekly schedules for the Operations division.
- Create shifts and assignments where needed, and modify daily schedule as needed, which includes notifying and communicating with employees re shift assignments.
- Review and verify employee hours for accuracy. Assist in recording and maintaining employee attendance records/files and payroll functions.
- Prepare and compile various periodic reports and documents for review and analysis. These may include weekly payroll stats, personnel stats, absence reports, over time tracking and other related reports.
- Maintain vacation schedules, shift exchanges, shift giveaway requirements, etc.
- Schedule Public Relations demonstrations, standbys and special event staffing.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Adherence to and compliance with information systems security is everyone’s responsibility. It is the responsibility of every computer user to: Know and follow Information Systems security policies and procedures. Attend Information Systems security training, when offered. Report information systems security problems.
- Champion affirmative action efforts in all aspects of employment, including but not limited to staffing, training, promotion, etc. Responsible for compliance with and enforcement of company/department policies and procedures.
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel software programs.
- Ability to work under time constraints with accuracy.
- Scheduling or related experience.
- Ability to perform mathematical and statistical calculations.
- Working knowledge and experience in staffing/scheduling within a high performance EMS system preferred.
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.