ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee and maintain special events equipment.
- Oversee day-to-day Special Event operations, resolving daily issues that may arise. Support and encourage Special Event field personnel, ensuring the standards of American Medical Response are carried out in the field and at all events.
- Serve as the point of contact and provide excellent customer service to external customers.
- Market Special Events services to venues. Respond to bids for service and enter into contracts for service on behalf of the company.
- Prepare and compile various invoices, periodic reports and documents for review and analysis by Operations Supervisor or Manager. These may include weekly vehicle maintenance, dispatch discrepancies, tag accuracy, city and county reports, payroll statistics, employee statistics, call volume and other related reports.
- Maintains and recommends modifications of Personnel Policies and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains Master schedule rosters.
- Assist with special event scheduling.
- Resolve issues/inquiries from special event personnel regarding work assignments, vehicles, equipment, etc.
- Respond on ambulance as part of EMS system as needed and provide quality care.
- Exercise independent judgment in obtaining special event contracts.
- Develop coordinated teamwork between special events and field operations crews as part of an integrated operation.
- Assist with investigations and resolve incoming customer service inquiries from special event venues and patients pertaining to special event activities.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Effective information systems security is a team effort involving the participation and support of every employee who deals with information and/or information systems. It is the responsibility of every computer user to:
- Know and follow Information Systems security policies and procedures
- Attend Information Systems security training, when offered
- Report information systems security problems
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Southern Nevada Health District Licensed EMT or higher, preferred
- Experience with Special Events in Las Vegas venues, preffered
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong reasoning skills
GUIDING VALUES AND BEHAVIORS
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
• Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
• One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can alone.
• Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress.
• Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
• Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
• Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve.
Reports to: Operations Manager
Interrelationships: Operations, Public