We invite you to join a team of highly skilled professionals, making a difference by finding the next generation of EMS professionals of every day!
Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need us.
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
This individual has the primary responsibility of ensuring that the staffing needs of the Company are continuously met. The recruiting activities include development of recruiting plans that include traditional employment sources and resources as well as identification of appropriate job fairs to attend, interviewing strategies and techniques, and the development of creative hiring strategies. You’ll lead the way expanding our business as you identify and build strong relationships in the industry.
• Partner with Operations to understand their staffing needs. In conjunction with local management, develop effective relationships with outside organizations to foster community relations and generate applicants.
• Develop specific and targeted creative recruitment strategies using a variety of means in order to identify and develop candidates from various sources.
• Utilizes various recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates.
• Develop cost-effective recruitment strategies based on business and departmental goals and needs analysis.
• Responsible for the professional appearance and content of postings.
• Advertise and promote open positions using social media and marketing.
• Extensively attends recruiting events, job fairs, etc.
• Meeting with educational institutions with EMS programs to create strong relationships.
• Conduct presentations to local organizations and candidates regarding employment opportunities, Company culture, benefits, and growth opportunities.
• Assessing applicant’s knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions.
• Assist applicants when needed with the application process.
• Maintain contact with potential candidates.
• Ensure all aspects of recruitment process comply with affirmative action reporting.
• 2-5 years experience in recruitment.
• Advanced social media skills with both organic and sponsored recruiting advertising (preferred).
• High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent.
• Comfortable and confident speaking in front of groups of people.
• Strong communication, written and interpersonal skills.
• Strategic thinking & ability to execute results.
• Ability to overcome objections.
• Adaptability and flexibility to support the organization’s growth.
• Excellent work ethic.
• Good attitude and desire to make a difference.
• High degree of integrity & professionalism.
• Organizational and daily work priority skills.
• Ability to take charge.
• Work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
• Energetic and magnetic personality.
• Strong interviewing skills.
• Sales skills.
• Strong Networking ability.