Job Description Summary : We invite you to join a team of highly skilled emergency medical professionals and leaders!
Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need us.
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
The Supervisor Operations Assistant NE works directly with the Supervisor Operations Manager per the day-to-day operations by promoting the company values, guiding principles and the strategic goals of GMR. The Supervisor Operations Assistant NE will work to meet the business objectives of the organization through consumer satisfaction, positive community relations, retaining a profitable market share and driving non-acquisition growth. Successes can be realized by ensuring internal and external customer satisfaction, developing/retaining profitable market share, increasing non-acquisition growth, and embracing GMR’s mission.
• Demonstrate that internal customers are as valuable as external customers; project
appreciation and respect for all team members.
• Ensure optimal service levels to agencies, hospitals and the medical community. Analyze
information regarding customer satisfaction, modify processes and counsel employees to ensure high levels of customer service.
• Keep current on industry trends that have a potential impact on the station.
• Plan, control and monitor operating budgets for assigned areas of responsibilities.
• Participate in marketing activities and business development to increase revenues and
• decrease costs.
• Prepare and analyze financial and other data reports. Make modifications to operations to
• contain costs.
• Direct and integrate clinical management.
• Design, implement and maintain processes to maximize quality of operations.
• Ensure compliance with AMR policies and procedures.
• Ensure continuous quality improvement through clinical management, communications
center and protocol interaction.
• Interact with other emergency relief providers: public and private.
• Establish goals and objectives for field operations based upon communicated goals and strategies for the region and clearly communicate these goals/objectives to the appropriate employees.
• Provide direction, clarity of expectations and coaching to supervision.
• Manage employee performance by setting and communicating standards, measuring results and providing feedback.
• Act as a resource to employees in resolving problems and increasing effectiveness.
• Ensure consistent and fair treatment of employees.
• Role model appropriate behavior regarding GMR Vision and Guiding Principles.
• Monitor and ensure compliance with OSHA, EEO and other applicable local, state/federal laws governing business and employee relations.
• Actively develop, train and promote the use of work teams for process improvement.
• Ensure effective, timely and cost-efficient contract administration.
• Volunteer in community activities to increase the image of the division and AMR.
• Share information with others in the region and other GMR operating companies to increase the use of best practices.
• Establish plans and implement specific actions to assist in the quick and effective integration of new companies into the GMR family.
• Administer the capital budget to ensure effective use of available resources.
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
• Adherence to and compliance with information systems security is everyone’s responsibility. It is the responsibility of every computer user to: Know and follow Information
• Systems security policies and procedures. Attend Information Systems security training,
when offered and report information systems security problems.
• Mentor employees, conduct performance evaluations, counsel/provide disciplinary
actions to assigned personnel and works to facilitate individual and team development that drives positive results. Responsible for compliance with and enforcement of company/department policies and procedures.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare or appropriate field of study, or equivalent level
• of related experience.
• Minimum of three years in EMS management experience, including employee
• Demonstrated effective track record cultivating relationships with internal and external
• Driving record in compliance with AMR policy regarding insurability.
• Effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Minimum of two years’ experience related to emergency medical operations and preferably in the Paramedic EMS classification. | Job Description :
WORKING CONDITIONS AND MENTAL/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS Working Conditions:
• Occasionally: Works with others, extended day.
• Frequently: Works alone, face-to-face contact with others.
• Constantly: Works around others, verbal contact with others, inside.
• Occasionally: Walking inside, carrying no greater than 25 pounds, kneeling, stooping, bending, and leaning.
• Frequently: Hearing/listening, clear speech, touching, typing.
• Constantly: Sitting, seeing, reading.
• Occasionally: Analyzing, simple math skills, judgment, and decision-making.
• Frequently: Simple writing and math skills
• Constantly: Simple reading, clerical
GUIDING VALUES AND BEHAVIORS
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
• Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
• One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can alone.
• Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress.
• Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
• Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
• Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve.
Reports to: Supervisor Operations Manager
Interrelationships: Operations/Operations Management
If your passion is helping to build a better tomorrow in the EMS community, apply today!