Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need us.
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain production schedule from point vehicle is inspected until completion.
• Maintain and coordinate Kronos and Telestaff schedules
• Maintain and coordinate time keeping including daily punches, PTO, TEF’s, bereavement etc…
• Input daily work hours into RTA and compare to hours worked
• Maintain and coordinate uniform purchases and rentals with vendor
• Maintain and coordinate FedEx shipping bills and monthly reporting
• Perform initial completed vehicle workorder review
• Work with local leadership to develop KPI’s.
• Prepare and compile various KPI’s, periodic reports and documents for review and analysis.
• Correct defects in reports and KPI’s.
• Research and develop information independently.
• Keep all work areas, vehicles and equipment “Neat, Clean and Sanitary” at all times.
• Function with a minimal or no supervision.
• Follow and/or set work priorities to meet production goals as scheduled.
• Assist in training production coordinators at all skill levels.
• Meet safety and QA/QC standards for all tasks.
• Familiar with Hazardous Waste Contingency Plan.
• Follow spill response procedures and evacuation routes.
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
• Perform other work as required.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist leadership with KPI’s, timekeeping and in other areas as needed.
• Establish, file & track data regarding KPI’s.
• Address, record and following up with issues reported by production or management.
• Effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees of the organization.
• Ensure that hazardous material is handled appropriately and placed into the proper container(s).
• Ensure that recyclable material is handled appropriately and placed into the proper container(s).
• Attend training in Hazardous Materials Handling Operations with an annual refresher course.
• Maintains all satellite and storage containers in a closed position unless adding or removing waste.
• Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• College or vocational degree a plus
• Valid Class C drives license and ability driver larger emergency vehicles.
• Three plus years’ experience in aircraft, automotive, emergency vehicle or other transportation based manufacturing or equivalent experience.
• Excel suite experience or certification.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Ability to lead, train and educate other inspectors.
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees of the organization.
• Ability to read, write, comprehend, understand instructions, and verbally communicate simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English.
• Ability to read and use English and Metric measuring devices.
• Ability to recognize quality expected and be able to reproduce it.
• Excellent internal and external customer service skills.
• Experience with fleet maintenance software (RTA).
• Must be able to differentiate between color shades.
• Proficient with use of PC based computer including Outlook, Word, Power Point, Visio and Excel.
• Ability to use mathematics.
• Must have general knowledge of OSHA and EPA standards.
• Must be able to retain information taught with regard to chemicals and related items and the proper usage of the same.
We are an EOE/AA employer and AMR selects the best individual for the job based on job related qualifications, regardless of race, color, sexual orientation, national origin, gender, age, veteran status, ancestry, marital status, or disability.
Upon acceptance of offer and joining the GMR family, you will be required to submit your Covid-19 vaccination status of either vaccinated or not vaccinated.
PLEASE NOTE: COVID-19 vaccination is NOT a condition of employment, or for consideration for employment with the GMR Family of Companies. However, upon acceptance of offer and joining the GMR family, you will be required to submit your COVID-19 vaccination status of either vaccinated or not vaccinated.