Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is aat the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers first and foremost and we will be there when you need us.
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
The Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) responds to emergent and non-emergent requests for medical assistance and delivers high quality patient care, treatment, and customer service in the most expedient, professional, safe, caring, and cost effective manner possible within the prescribed scope of practice, established protocols and Company policies.
We can offer you:
Flexible schedule-day and night shifts 10-12 hours
401(k) with company match
Employee discount programs
Health/Dental/Vision/Life and Disability Insurance is available to full-time employees.
Experience: Must be at least 18 years of age; some prior work experience in a
health care system preferred
Education: High school diploma or GED
Skills: Effective oral and written communication skills; strong listening
and comprehension abilities, adaptability to quickly evolving situations, and strong decision making
Credentials/Licenses: Valid Driver’s License, State EMT certification, National Registry and CPR/BLS certifications. Other certifications as required by local City, County or State.
Our EMT's must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
• Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
• One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can alone.
• Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress.
• Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
• Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
• Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve.
If your passion is helping those in need and you have the skills to deliver patient care in missions where every second counts, apply today!
PLEASE NOTE: COVID-19 vaccination is NOT a condition of employment, or for consideration for employment with the GMR Family of Companies. However, upon acceptance of offer and joining the GMR family, you will be required to submit your COVID-19 vaccination status of either vaccinated or not vaccinated.
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled