We invite you to join a team of highly skilled emergency medical experts, pilots and mechanics!
Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need us.
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
Provides a variety of human resources support in functions such as employment and benefits, while providing high quality customer service, in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assists department in carrying out various human resources programs and procedures for all company employees.
- Maintains employee files and Human Resource Information System records and compiles reports from database as needed.
- Participates in benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, and open enrollment.
- Participates in recruitment effort for exempt and nonexempt personnel (excluding managerial levels and above); sourcing, screening, coordinates process with hiring manager, manages HR email and Internet recruiting activities.
- Manages clinical assessment process.
- Ensures all employee medical records are current and comply with CAMTS and company policy.
- Conducts new employee reference and background checks; conducts new employee orientations; administers pre-employment tests.
- Files EEO-1 report annually; maintains other records, reports, and logs pertaining to applicant flow procedures.
- Helps to monitor performance appraisal process.
- Assists in exit interview process.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
- Maintains company intranet (e.g. employee directory, job posting forum).
- Performs general clerical duties including but not limited to filing, photocopying, faxing, and mailing.
- Coordinates paperwork related to benefits, retirement plans, COBRA continuation, workers’ compensation, and unemployment.
- Practical knowledge of principles and practices of assigned functional areas in the HR field.
- Solid experience with various PC-based software programs including complex databases and reporting.
- Prior experience with an HRIS database preferred.
- Experience in working independently, effectively organize multiple priorities and meet agreed-on deadlines.
- Ability to balance friendly, service-oriented relationship with employees, while maintaining strict confidentiality.
- Experience working under pressure with frequent interruptions on tasks that require attention to detail and accuracy.
- 1-2 years in an administrative role.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Skills in observation, assessment, problem solving, and exercising sound judgment and tact.
- Skill in using the telephone effectively and exhibiting a pleasant, service-oriented manner.
- Has good organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.