Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need us.
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world.
We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
Looking for an opportunity to work in a fast-paced health-care industry that cares for people in need?
As a Recruiter for emergency medical professionals, you will lead the way expanding our business as you identify and build strong relationships in the industry.
We are seeking a highly energetic Recruiter with the creative drive and expertise to source health-care professionals from EMS programs and industry related job fairs.
RECRUITER ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/DUTIES
• Partner with Leaders to understand their staffing needs. Based off needs analysis put together a staffing model to support growth for the appropriate fiscal year.
• In conjunction with local management, develop effective relationships with schools and feeder organizations to foster community relations and generate applicants.
• Approximately 75% travel to schools & industry related job fairs.
• Must have reliable personal vehicle.
• Based on business and departmental goals and needs analysis, develop cost-effective recruitment strategies.
• Conduct recruiting for various positions. Partner with appropriate agencies, papers, etc. to facilitate recruitment process.
• Negotiate discounts with national recruitment agencies, newspapers, etc. Disseminate discount information to Regional Director or Recruiting Manager.
• Ensure compliance of department leaders regarding the recruitment process.
• Ensure all aspects of recruitment process comply with affirmative action reporting including documented interview notes, etc.
• Partner with the local operations and/or human resources teams to set-up interviews in partnership with department leaders.
• Advertise and promote open positions using social media and marketing.
• Cold calling.
• Strong motivation to achieve results and meet recruiting goals.
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of urgency.
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
• Adherence to and compliance with information systems security is everyone’s responsibility. It is the responsibility of every computer user to: Know and follow Information Systems security policies and procedures. Attend Information Systems security training, when offered. Report information systems security problems.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
RECRUITER MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
RECRUITER WORKING CONDITIONS AND MENTAL/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
• Ability to travel far distances in car/airplane to attend job fairs and visit partner colleges.
• The job can come with high pressure and expectations since a recruiter is responsible for ensuring a high-quality workforce.
• Ability to maintain poise under pressure and feel comfortable meeting with and speaking with new people often.
• Aptitudes required for work of this nature are good physical stamina, endurance, and body condition that would not be adversely affected by frequently having to walk, stand, lift, carry, and balance at times.
• Must be able to lift, drag, hoist, and carry different types of recruiting material and other objects up to 100 lbs.
GUIDING VALUES AND BEHAVIORS
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
• Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
• One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can alone.
• Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress.
• Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
• Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
• Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve.
Reports to: Manger Recruiting
Interrelationships: Operations, Public, Coordinator Recruiting
Covid Note: Upon acceptance of offer and joining the GMR family, you will be required to submit your Covid-19 vaccination status of either vaccinated or not vaccinated.
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled